At CTS, we recognize the link between scientific research and healthcare and constantly strive to bridge the gap between discovery, validation and final translation of a research idea into clinical use.
The laboratory is an important part of all levels of research since it is the place where all experiments are carried out, therefore in setting up a laboratory it is essential that its design accommodates the ever changing technological fields of research.
The laboratory should be up to date, and be able to blend into new analytical and scientific workflow trends. Such seamless transition will increase productivity and efficiency of the researchers and the organization as a whole.
The CTS team works with the client in designing solutions that meet their specific needs by:
- Working with the client to determine their specific needs and defining goals and expected outcomes
- Acquiring necessary and appropriate technologies to meet the screening and diagnostic needs for the facility
- Provide analytical and technical support at all levels
- Managing and maintaining the facility to ensure its flexibility for addition of new technologies
- Determining personnel needs and identify training needs
Development of Biomedical informatics and communication technologies.
Every laboratory has a unique combination of hardware, software, methodologies and workflows. We can help you develop, setup & manage biomedical informatics solutions customized to your laboratory environment and workflow to efficiently manage all data from your Lab. We will acquire appropriate communication computational technologies e.g. VSAT, laptop computers, desktop computers and servers, to meet your specific needs.
Other areas that CTS can provide specialized service include:
- Digital Patient Registry
- Computerized maintenance management systems
- Medical Ophthalmic and Laboratory equipments
CTS Ltd provides a wide range of custom/distinctive services to support your research, improve your processes and improve the overall efficiency of your organization. Take advantage of the expertise of the CTS team and allow us design the solution and provide the tools that would work for your organization. Our services include:
- Planning, design, management and maintenance of research, clinical and diagnostics laboratories
- Development of research programs
- Rapid Diagnostics
- Training and support